Webroot™ Business Endpoint Protection
Intuitive, automated cybersecurity that
helps businesses become more resilient
Endpoint protection helps businesses keep critical systems, intellectual property, customer data, employees, and guests safe from ransomware, phishing, malware, and other cyberattacks.
Let our Solutions Specialist help you Today!
What is endpoint protection?
Endpoint protection, or endpoint security, is a general term that describes cybersecurity services for network endpoints, like laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, servers, and virtual environments. These services may include antivirus and antimalware, web filtering, and more.
Why businesses need endpoint protection?
You may be thinking: “Do I need endpoint protection?” Consider this, criminals are constantly developing new ways to attack networks, take advantage of employee trust and steal data. Smaller businesses may think they’re not a target, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, small businesses with 100 employees or fewer now face the same risk of attack as a 20,000-employee enterprise.
No matter their size, businesses need reliable endpoint security that can stop modern attacks. And since most companies are subject to some form of compliance and privacy regulations, protection for endpoints is 100% necessary to help businesses avoid hefty fines and damage to their reputation due to a security breach.
To secure your businesses, you need endpoint protection software that’s stronger and smarter than traditional business antivirus.
Stop sophisticated cyberattacks
- Next-generation protection
- Contextual threat intelligence
- Industry-leading efficacy
- Cloud-based console
- Fast deployment and scans
- RMM, PSA and BI integrations
Save time and money
- Lower TCO and flexible billing
- No software conflicts
- No reimaging
Supported Systems and Browsers
- Windows® 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
- Windows 8 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 11 64-bit
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave®)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina®)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur®) with Apple M1 ARM or Intel® processors
- macOS 12 (Monterey®) with Apple M1 ARM or Intel® processors
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 Standard, R2 Essentials
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation, Standard, Enterprise
- Windows Server 2003** Standard, Enterprise, 32 and 64-bit (must support SHA-2)
- Windows Small Business Server 2008, 2011, 2012
- Windows Server 2003** R2 for Embedded Systems
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 SP2
- Windows XP Embedded SP1, Embedded Standard 2009 SP3
- Windows Embedded for POS Version 1.0
- Windows Server® 2016 Standard, Enterprise and Datacentre
- Windows Server® 2019 Standard Server with Desktop Experience
- Windows Server® 2019 Datacenter Server with Desktop Experience
- Windows Server® 2022 Standard Server with Desktop Experience
- Windows Server® 2022 Datacenter Server with Desktop Experience
- VMware® vSphere® 5.5 and older (ESX®/ESXi 5.5 and older), Workstation 9.0 and older, Server 2.0 and older
- Citrix® XenDesktop® 5, XenServer® 5.6 and older, XenApp® 6.5 and older
- Microsoft® Hyper-V® Server 2016
- Microsoft® Hyper-V® Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Microsoft® Hyper-V® Server 2008, 2008 R2 Virtual Box
- Google Chrome® 11 and newer
- Internet Explorer® version 11 and newer (Windows XP IE8)
- Microsoft Edge® (partial support)
- Mozilla Firefox® version 3.6 and newer
- Safari 5 and newer
- Opera 11 and newer
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection was designed from the ground up to simplify your life as an business SMB or MSP. It gives you:
- Fast, effective, easy-to-use security
- Hierarchical views and custom reports
- Lower TCO and flexible billing
And with integrations with RMM, PSA, and BI platforms, it's both MSP-ready and an ideal fit for businesses of all sizes.