Webroot Email Threat Protection
All-in-One Email Threat Protection
Email Threat Protection provides multilayered filtering that permits legitimate
email while blocking malicious threats
such as phishing, impersonation, malware,
ransomware, and spam-type messages—all
Let our Solutions Specialist help you Today!
Why Email Threat Protection?
Ninety-six percent of threats begin with email, reports Verizon. Email Threat Protection secures this major vulnerability in a way that’s straightforward to implement and manage. Plus, as an integral part of Secure Cloud, Email Threat Protection works seamlessly with our other Security, Compliance, and Productivity services. Together, they form a fully integrated platform that allows partners and customers to create a secure, modern workplace.
- Superior efficacy against email-borne threats
- Advanced protection against even zero-hour attacks
- Integrates seamlessly
- Intuitive and user-friendly
No organization today can afford to be without email threat protection
- Automatic defense - The 99.9% catch rate and ultra low false-positive rate means there’s less need to manage a quarantine
- Dashboards for intuitive management - At-a-glance updates on threats and highly-targeted users.
- Easy to use portal - Simple and intuitive when needed.
- Message Retraction - for Microsoft 365
- Mobile Access
- Optional add-ons - Email Continuity that spools incoming emails and provides a web portal with full functionality, IMAP/POP
How it Works?
The multi-layer filtering engine delivers an extraordinary level of accuracy that reduces both false negatives (bad emails getting in) and false positives (good emails kept out). This reduces the time you spend managing the system and reduces friction for users.
- Attachment Quarantine performs forensic analysis on aachments in a secure, cloud-based sandbox environment. It can also deliver a disarmed version of files by removing macros or converting files to PDF.
- Link Protection rewrites all links to safe versions and performs time-ofclick analysis on the destination address. Based on testing, users are either automatically redirected to a safe site, provided a warning for suspicious sites, or blocked from potentially malicious sites.
- Message Retraction (for Microsoft 365) enhances your incident response with the ability to retract malicious emails already delivered to users’ inboxes. This minimizes risk by taking malicious email out of users’ hands and quickens remediation. The system keeps a detailed audit trail.
- 24/7/365 Live Threat Analyst Team is constantly identifying new threats, updating the system, and providing warnings.